Hello There

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hello Shire folk, or if you choose not to identify with Shire folk, no worries, we do not discriminate here so a warm hello to you too.


My name is Shristy and as Jac mentioned earlier, I am currently in the midst of lubricating, sorry I mean lucubrating Drama and Theatre Studies at Uni. I ve known the two other numties for what feels like decades now. They made my secondary school days, above other things, some of the happiest of my life. I like to think of the three of us as Messrs. Moony, Padfoot and Prongs (We’re far too noble and chivalrous to be compared to the likes of Wormtail. Obviously.).

So, a few hours ago, in the midst of one of our nitwitted skye conversations, Jac and Dan kindly invited me to become a part of this new adventure, where we are, I guess, supposed to be sharing our musings about some of our main passions.

Theatre, music and literature have been some of my best companions aside from the two fierce ladies mentioned above and my darling pup, Shadow. I am so very excited to be sharing my ponderings with you, although I ought to warn you that they might not make much sense all the time but I hope that you’ll be patient with this new kid on the block. Right then, so here’s to a new adventure!



Slainte. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts